I feel like this post should be a MUST on every blog, Your blog is not complete if you don’t have 25 facts about yourself! So today I am truly completing my blog, I am doing the 25 facts about myself! You’ll probably forget most of these facts and never think about this post again because you only remember 20 % of what you read per day. ( Nah… I just made that up I have no idea which percentage it is). Let’s get on with it!
- I am the eldest of three brothers.
- I put water on my toothbrush before and after applying the toothpaste.
- I am a YouTube addict.
- I could literally eat spaghetti Heinz in a tin everyday.
- I love taking pictures of flowers.
- I thought I used to be the girl who never burns in summer but my right shoulder’s skin is pealing because of how much I left the car window open.
- I am passionate about wanting to help Syrian refugees.
- I love visiting national trust places.
- I’m bad at sports but I like them.
- I’m starting my GCSEs courses next year , I have chosen to do History, German, Psychology and Art.
- I love painting.
- I don’t get the hype everyone has over pizza, it’s nice but not amazing.
- I am bilingual. (I speak French and English)
- I am very untidy but I am organised.
- If I’ve sat down on my sofa and there is kids program on the TV, I have to watch it until the end before I do something else, kids tv programs are so addicting.
- I didn’t like the book ” All the bright places”.
- I’m a massive film watcher.
- My favourite thing to eat at the moment are potato waffles.
- I love singing but I can’t sing
- My favourite Youtuber is Shane Dawson
- I live in flip flops
- When I was little I used to daydream about meeting my idol and sometimes I would cry because the thought of meeting them made me so happy (Shout out to Johnny Depp).
- I love mussels and chips.
- After reading a book I have to wait at least 2 days before starting another, so that everything that I’ve read sinks in and that I have a lot of time to think about it.
- One of my biggest fears is public speaking.
And there you guys go! That was my 25 facts! I hope that you guys feel as if you know me better because that was my plan.
I’m boiling, it’s so hot in the UK today! I know that in some countries it’s twice as hot but it feels as if it can’t get warmer than this. Shout out to anyone who is also super warm.